cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New $34 Plan Quebec Minutes???

clayt1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm in Ontario. Just changed plan on renewal. Went to Payments and it showed this for upcoming payment. Why is it showing Quebec when the plan is Canada Wide?

Subscribed Plan
$34 for Unlimited Quebec minutes + 20GB data at 4G speed
10 REPLIES 10

foreverkayla8

I looked at all the Ontario plans and none have the + symbol.  I then changed my province to Quebec and although some of the plans/prices changed, none of those had the + symbol either!

foreverkayla8

I agree that the offer does not say anything about new activations.  The offer details does talk about Quebec residents, but again, it is marked with a + symbol, so not relevant to this particular plan.Screen Shot 2023-11-07 at 6.29.22 PM.png

clayt1

My offer says nothing about new activations or Quebec only. My CS says it's a typo and will be corrected in the next few days

foreverkayla8

I have been speaking to an agent today.  They are telling me the plan is only available to new activations and only for Quebec residents.  They tell me it says so in the Offer Details.  I agree it does say that, but there is a + symbol before that sentence.  There is no such symbol in the plan information and therefore it would not apply to that particular plan.  The Offer Details have ALL the details on ALL the plans, but they are not all applicable, hence the symbols.  I'm not sure why I'm having to explain that to their agents!!  Still waiting on an answer that makes sense.

clayt1

Hopefully they give some clarification soon

clayt1

Thx appreciate it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@clayt1 

Hopefully, just a typo.  I have notified PM management on the oracle side.  Usually no response over weekend.  Will try to update posts once I find out. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Surely this has to be a typo.  Even if the plan was province wide minutes, it would say so and not label it as Quebec minutes.  This would suggest the plan will only offer unlimited calls to Quebec or calling is only available if it is originated while in Quebec???  I think there might be a coaching opportunity here, takeaways should be measure thrice, cut once.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @clayt1 

To me, this offer is still up in the air. You've got one CS Agent who says it's just for Quebec. You have a second CS Agent who says it's available Canada wide. Meaning the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing at Public Mobile. These agents said they'd get back to us which it is. No CS Agent has got back to us yet. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/34-20GB-Plan-showing-as-Unlimited-Quebec-...

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@clayt1  There are a few threads about this and requests have been made for clarification.  I'm not sure it has been clarified as yet.  Here is one of the threads

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/New-29-3g-plan-advertised-as-Canada-wide-... 

Need Help? Let's chat.