cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New $34 - 30GB 5G Black Friday Plan

DanielYick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone seen the new Black Friday plan?  I was wondering how do I get my current plan changed. 

Here is the link for Alberta

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/activation/plans/30GB-5Gspeed3

18 REPLIES 18

DanielYick

Btw everyone, virginplus is now offering the $34 - 30GB plan now.  

DanielYick

I really hope PM will extend it to customers in other provinces. 

DanielYick

Did you sign up as a new account ?  Or are you able to switch your current plan?   

DanielYick

I saw that too and my son signed up with them.  Thanks 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DanielYick 

At present time, this deal is for Quebec customers only.  That might change depending on what the competition does in the next week or so.  The link is a work around by the poster on redflags.  YMMV if PM will honor that plan for non Quebec customers.  

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@DanielYick , I see the promotion $34 30GB of Data at 5G Speed offer for QC but not for rest of Canada 😞 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DanielYick  Seems fido is now offering this 30GB for $34 now too 

RobFranchise

Thanks for posting. I just switched to this plan. Cheers. 

DanielYick

I really hope so because I just signed up a few days ago.  

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dang, if it works then that probably means we are all getting it pretty soon...

DanielYick

Looks like if you sign up with a brand new email account, you are able to sign up.Screenshot 2023-11-17 223226.png

Abheer

Sorry for the late response, that was my question when I asked where did you find the 30GB plan. Me, I can't find the 30GB option anywhere I try to look. You've likely discovered something which is not released yet but will probably soon be (especially considering Freedom also recently released a 34$ 30GB plan). We will just have to wait and find out.
EDIT: Since it is no where to be found, I do wonder that if you are a new user and sign up/log-in via the link, will it let you purchase this plan or will it give you an error 🤔?

DanielYick

@softech 

Please see my response to Abheer, I did try changing the plan but looks like the 30GB option isn't there.  

DanielYick

@softech 

Thanks for replying but looks like the plan is not available when I tried changing my plan.  The odd thing is that when the plan page is loading, I can see the 30GB plan but changes back to 20GB when the page finishes loading.  Please look at my screenshot on my response to Abheer

DanielYick

@Abheer 

I saw the posting on redflagdeals and looks like you have to use the specific link in order to see the 30GB.  

I tired changing my current plan but it's not available, the strange thing is when click on change plan it shows the plan in the background but disappears when the plan page has finished loading. 

Screenshot 2023-11-17 215915.pngScreenshot 2023-11-17 215534.png

Abheer

Also, @DanielYick, I am wondering where you saw this offer since when I went to "shop plans" and put Alberta as my location, I can not see any plan like this.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DanielYick 

you can make a plan change by going to My Account, click Change Subscription on top , then choose the plan you want to change to.  You will then given 2 choices, Change Now or Change on Renewal.  Use Change on Renewal if you don't need the new plan feature now and to save money 

** please note screenshot below is for a different plan

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

Abheer

Hi @DanielYick 
This plan is released very recently. You can get your current plan changed by going to your self-serve account and at the top, click "Change Susbcription" then select the plan you want. Make sure to select "Change on Renewal date" so you don't waste any of your data which is left.

Abheer_0-1700283167539.png

Need Help? Let's chat.