cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New $29 3g plan advertised as Canada-wide showing up as Quebec only minutes after switch

animarie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a Quebec area code number. I was previously on the $30 3-GB plan on 3G with unlimited Canada-wide minutes, and switched to the new $29 3-GB plan on 4G network with unlimited Canada-wide minutes since it's essentially the same plan for $1 less. However, after switching the plan on my app home screen it says it is Quebec only minutes, so I immediately canceled the switch. Is this a glitch? Is this plan Canda-wide or Quebec-only minutes?

35 REPLIES 35

@Chalupa_Batman 

it's showing as $34 for that plan in BC. OP says it's $29.  Confusion in PM land.

And if you wouldn't mind, would you mind coming back here and share your experience with the CS Agent so we know if they are honoring this offer or if it's a glitch. We're all in the dark here on this one. Thank you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@animarie 

send a message to CSA's and ask them to honor the wording in the plan which provides Unlimited Canada-wide calling.  If at first they decline your request...ask to have your request escalated.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@animarie the plan is showing Unlimited Canada wide minutes, you might want to message support and argue

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.