cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my $15 plan not include unlimited Canada wide minutes like the advertised $15 plan?

2greenthumbs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with Public Mobile for years on the $15 plan which has included 100 Canada wide minutes.  However, the website lists the $15 plan as having *unlimited* Canada wide minutes.  Why am I limited to only 100 Canada wide minutes, instead of obtaining unlimited Canada wide minutes? 

2greenthumbs_0-1717468883780.png

4 REPLIES 4

LT_2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your current subscription will not change unless you switch to a different plan yourself.

Imasku46
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope the old $15.00 plan with the 250mg data stays the same, which I have had since joining Public Mobile. If we are forced to the new $15.00 plan, with no data I will move to No Name Mobile.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Also to note, the new $15 plan does not include any data, whereas your version comes with 250MB of data.

@2greenthumbs wrote:

I have been with Public Mobile for years on the $15 plan which has included 100 Canada wide minutes.  However, the website lists the $15 plan as having *unlimited* Canada wide minutes.  Why am I limited to only 100 Canada wide minutes, instead of obtaining unlimited Canada wide minutes? 

2greenthumbs_0-1717468883780.png

Your plan has not changed. The one in the picture is a different plan.  Unfortunately, the $15 plan with unlimited calling is only available to new cusotmers.

Need Help? Let's chat.