cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 Referral Credit not showing

MaxPower19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all,

Opened a new account on May 18th with referral code. I don’t see the $10 credit under available funds on the “Payment” tab in the app. Should I open a ticket now or just wait to see if it shows up on my next payment date?

Thanks for the advice!

6 REPLIES 6

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m also waiting for my $10 - how can I check if by chance the code I entered was incorrect? 

Self-solution removed and proper solution re-assigned

MaxPower19

Code was not entered incorrectly. Checked screenshot. I’ll open a ticket.

Gnuhc_hctim

It takes a couple of days before the $10 credit shows up. It will show up under “payment” in the app as a credit for the next months bill. 

if it’s been more than a few days either it got entered wrong or you need to open a ticket with them. Did either your friend or yourself receive an email for using the code? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MaxPower19 

Your $10 credit will be applied into your account in 72 hours and your friends should have received a text congrating them for the referral and will add 1 point/month.

Since it have passed the 72 hours, either the code was entered incorrectly because a mixup to 0/O, 1/I or 5/S. Just open a ticket on the Chat bubble and a CS_Agent will take care of it for you. They are very understanding.

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When I referred the partner he didn't get 10 points credited they just automatically took $10 off his second bill

Need Help? Let's chat.