Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Roaming

Sura
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current plans states the following:

50GB Data within Canada and the US at 5G Speed
5G Speed up to 250mbps
Unlimited Canada-US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
Calling Features: Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Conference Calling

I will be able to use my phone without any addons in USA, and the data would also work,  am I correct?

5 REPLIES 5

@DannJK wrote:

Just to follow up on this topic. I have the same plan, I'm new as of yesterday...I can call USA from Canada, call Canada from USA, call USA to USA? This seems like a really good deal. Three days of roaming fees equals all you can use Canada/USA?

Please seee the answer as previously provided.  Yes, service is provided in both Canada and the US.

DannJK

Just to follow up on this topic. I have the same plan, I'm new as of yesterday...I can call USA from Canada, call Canada from USA, call USA to USA? This seems like a really good deal. Three days of roaming fees equals all you can use Canada/USA?

Sura

Thank you so much for clarifying.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

He\y @Sura 

Yes. 100%. You will not need to purchase any addons as everything is included. When you go to the US though, you MAY need to go into network settings and turn off automatic and then choose either AT&T or T-Mobile and then restart the phone. You should have no issues.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sura 

That is correct.  You will not need to purchase any add on while traveling in the USA with this plan

Need Help? Let's chat.