cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received my order

Rossmagola
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Order 335758

Paid for my online order on Mar 15, 2023.

Never got my 4 sim cards!!!

Any ideas what to do?

10 REPLIES 10

Rossmagola

Usually I am getting this: I have requested to resend the SIM Card order. I will let you know the updates once I receive the confirmation from my support team that the order has been resubmitted.

And then I'm getting ghosted

@Rossmagola  again, you need to work with agent to get this resolved.  A suggestion is to ask them to let you buy in store and reimburse you

But again, what was going against you was the time.  Mar to Nov.  I imagine PM agent did resend the order once, or twice or more times.  While I turst you the packages could have been lost by regular mail multiple times, support agent might not.  You should have posted your problem a lot earlier and we would have suggested you the reimbursement option instea. 

Rossmagola

They are not sending my order. The agents said it will be send shortly, and never do

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Rossmagola 

If you have proof and evidence that you ordered these cards with either credit cards or a bank statement, you can contact your bank to reverse the charges. You will have to show your bank your chat history with Public Mobile so be prepared to prove your case to them. However, there may be a time limit with your credit card company or bank. You'll have to look into that. If you feel you were wronged, you have the right to file a complaint with the CRTC. Just know even then because of the length of time you've taken here, you may not win your case. Good luck to you.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As softech has suggested, you can try to message them again. Until then, the best advice I can give you, if you haven't activated already, you should get an eSIM which costs 0$ on new activation and then later you can switch it to a physical SIM card. But this step is impossible if your device(s) do not support eSIM.

@Rossmagola since everyone here is just a customer,  you can only work with support to get this resolved

I got sim card delivery issue myself, agent replied quickly on the same day and resend me one and I got mind (2nd shipment) in only 5 days.  Also, they did offer me to buy from local store and they will reimburse me, I just opted for them to resend.  

So, there are different ways for them to resolve the case and it really worked.  Please message them again

Rossmagola

I've been on this since April. Nobody is helping me to understand where is my order or helping me to get a refund

Rossmagola

I have contacted customer support agent. Every 3 weeks they have new story for me. The shipment is not being sent for no reason

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Rossmagola 
Make sure you didn't enter wrong address or other wrong information. 
We can not access your order with your order number since we are also customers.. Please contact customer support agent using the link below and let them know this situation.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure to monitor the envelope icon on the top right since that is where you will receive the response.

Abheer_0-1699929956996.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rossmagola 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

But March 15?  It is a bit too long to ask for something that was lost on the way, I highly doubt anyone would take a complain that long after

However, you can try to open ticket with PM support  and see what they say.  Please open ticket by private message CS agent here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.