Did you mean: 

Need customer service. Rate plan price change it self

Anitayuen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Contact me ###-###-####

6 REPLIES 6

Cammar07

it was a risk i was obviously willing to take, and ended up on the good side... 😉

HI @Cammar07 

yes, you could lose your bonus data.  But the bonus data has only 90 days left at this time, but this $19 plan save you $7 from now on, it's a choice for you to make

Some people decide to wait till the bonus data expire, but the $19 plan could be gone by then.  

Cammar07

******But if you are on the $25 old plan, there are ways to get the money back!!! you can change to $19-1GB, same plan just cheaper.

I just did that, and thought I'd have lost my "bonus data", I did not!  Bonus eh?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Anitayuen 

you were wondering where the autopay/loyalty discount/friend rewards gone?   PM has ended that old system and moved everyone to the new Public Points!!

So, now you have to pay full price first and PM will give you back points after.  Instead of loyalty rewards monthly, you get 10 points per year on your anniversary date with Public Mobile.  Instead of $2 autopay discount, you get 5% of your plan in points.  

And the points are useful to reduce the bill. After you got 15+ points, you will go to rewards site to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit

But if you are on the $25 old plan, there are ways to get the money back!!! you can change to $19-1GB, same plan just cheaper

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Anitayuen  Are you sure this wasn't a case of paying more because of the switch from $ rewards to the points system?  Everyone on the old rewards was changed over in the last month or so and now has to pay the full original price of their plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

sorry @Anitayuen , PM support won't contact you like this.  You have to submit ticket to engage them:

Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

And, maybe share your questions and Community can try to help
Need Help? Let's chat.