cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service will not renew!

Murps51
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service was cut on December 31st, and I have been trying to renew it since! Entered a valid Visa card number, and it has been declined in excess of 20-times now!  No one from customer service will contact me, and my daughter is in hospital with cancer, an hour away! I NEED MY PHONE!!!

14 REPLIES 14

@Sansan 

yes, someone can buy it on behalf. 

People will get a print receipt and the voucher can be loaded using *611 on the phone or can also be loaded by calling 1.855.4PUBLIC from any other phone 

I have never bought a voucher myself  so I don't know how they work. 

But I'm wondering can anyone not purchase the voucher from the local store then provide the info from the voucher to Murps and he can load himself? Or they can buy it and he gives them his account information to load on his behalf?

Murps51 do you have a friend or another daughter or son you can ask? They might not be in the area, but can buy it and do it for you? Would that not work?

@Murps51 they still accept prepaid Visa bit seems like issue with the payment system for card update in the last couple days, have you open ticket with PM support yet?? If not, please do so here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Murps51

Thanks for replying! I have used pre-paid Visa gift cards on here for about 5-years now, with no problems!  Have they stopped accepting them since November...?

@Murps51 

try also muskbird.com, a bit less for fees

or ding.com, lower fees too

and yes, recharge.com is more well known but also well known for its highest fees

@Murps51 l yes I wasn’t aware of what the fee is .,just trying to help inform you of options available 

Murps51

They want over $20.00 service fee, on a $60.00 card! A bit rich for my blood at the present time sadly!

@Murps51  You can payment  voucher from recharge .com for a fee and it’s all done online so no need to go anywheres 

Murps51

ThankYou for your kindness!  I live in a small town, many miles away from most stores! I'm disabled, and don't drive, and have no one near me that I know, sadly! 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Depending on where you live, shoppers drug mart, rexall,  shell gas stations  walmart, 711, petro gas. 

Then you can call *611 from your phone follow the instructions to load. or dial 1-855-478-2542 from another phone.

@Murps51  7-11 shell gas London drugs shoppers canadien tire or re charge .com 

Murps51

GoodMorning! Where can I purchase a payment voucher...?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Murps51  If your in a hurry you can buy payment voucher and load it *611 and resume service right away and worry about updating credit card later 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Murps51  Are you getting no answer from private messaging the agents here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Look for a reply at the envelope icon top right of this page or, if no envelope, tap your avatar to the right of the bell and check Messages.

They work 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST.  So sorry about your daughter.   Are you able to get PM vouchers and apply them via 611 in the meantime?

Need Help? Let's chat.