cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Phone

Dawna500
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to cancel my service and the new provider is attempting to send an email to public mobile who supposed to send a text to me but the new provider says my public mobile phone number is not valid when in fact it is

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dawna500 you do not need to explicitly cancel your service service to port your number out.  In fact, you NEED to keep your PM service active to port your number out

So, is your PM service still working?  If so, call your new provider back and ask them why they "think" your PM mobile number is not valid.  It is an issue with your new provider, not PM. 

Also, please be aware that while most numbers can be ported around but not all. Some numbers cannot be ported to some particular provider due to location and the limiliation of the new provider in that location.  Please reach out to your new provider and confirm if the number can be ported over that that new provider

@Dawna500  You need Pm account to be active to port number but you can turn a off auto subscribe 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1704294373371.png

@Dawna500 

only a PM Customer Support Agent can help you...that is what that link is for. Send them a message for their help.

Dawna500
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That link did not send me to a spot to cancel service 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dawna500 You can ask support if they can verbally approve the transfer 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.