cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will My Plan Renew on May 8th at the Good Old Rewards Amount or the Bad New Rewards Amount?

Jernikfra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 11-56-32 Public Mobile - My Account.png

My account shows my plan will renew on May 8th for $16.80. But with the new bad rewards plan kicking in sometime in May, do you think it will renew at the good old plan for the last time or at the bad new rewards plan?

5 REPLIES 5

Fair. I would trust mine over the OP's though. The renewal is in May, so I'm assuming that's it for my beloved legacy rewards.

@DennyCrane wrote:

Mine is May 9th and the legacy rewards credits are already gone on my payment estimate.

1000012890.png

I would not pay any attention to these payment estimates.  The numbers shown there have rarely been accurate.  

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Mine is May 9th and the legacy rewards credits are already gone on my payment estimate.

1000012890.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you have any funds in Your account it should be used to renew your plan. Any money you put into account are REAL money. Only rewards are becoming points, no more money rewards.

Keep that screenshot and if you pay more complain like hell to PM. They should honor what they say how much you should pay on next renewal (May 8). After that no more loyalty nor autopay $. Referrals will become points.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

The problem is @Jernikfra , the lack of communication and transparency with Public Mobile, nobody really knows the answer to this. You would THINK that you'd be still getting it on May 8th then the following month it would be Public Points. This is merely conjecture. 

Need Help? Let's chat.