cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ran out of Data. What is the best plan for me based on recent usuage. 
i would loke tomspeak to a loyalty service staff

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You have to decide what is the best plan for your usage.

Look at how much data you use (or would like to use) on average (last 3-6 months) and pick appropriate plan. All plans >=$25 have unlimited calls/SMS in/out. Only difference is data and speed.

There is no loyalty department at PM. Nobody will offer you one byte extra to stay with PM.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@19441 

Look at your phone's data saving tools in your settings. Set it to your 30 day cycle plan dates. You should be able to see your last 3 to 4 months of data usage to get a good estimate of what you regularily use.

Do you use your data saver? Do you have all the background data turned off in your apps? If not this can use up to 38% of your mobile data. Do you use a lot of apps that contain video content? You can change the settings in these apps to limit the use of mobile data. What's your average data usage over 30 days? What's your current plan? Do you have any promotional bonus data that you might lose by switching plans.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @19441 sorry there is no staff to discuss plan with you but Community  members can certainly help.  What plan do you have now?  How many days into the cycle is now?  

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There's no loyalty dept. The plans you see on PM website are the ones you get. 

Need Help? Let's chat.