cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

MP8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended, I have used auto pay for years. never missed a payment, and the payment was taken from my bank as usual, however my phone won't work and now says I am suspended... Any idea why? Ironically I was planning to add 2 cellphones to my plan today.

3 REPLIES 3

MissErika

The same thing JUST happened to me. Have been using autopay for years, and this Monday was account was suspended because of "no payment". I ended up having to log into my account, re-add the same credit card, and that worked for my account to be un-suspended. There was absolutely no reason for it. Luckily, I wasn't traveling, because this could've caused some actual issues. 

MP8

Should have worded it better, was going to set up 2 cellphones. tried all these. finally got a hold of a live agent and they fixed it on their end after a few resets 🙂

[Contact CSAs, eh .............. Luddite]

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

First off...you can't add more cellphones to your plan. Each cell number needs its own sim and its own account set-up.

Sometimes autopay fails ..double check and make sure phone isn't working. Try cycling airplane mode on then off.

Need Help? Let's chat.