cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I switch to the 5G 50GB Canada-US subscription plan?

Cantonlin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am an Ontario resident. Can I switch to the 5G 50GB Canada-US subscription plan? My friend told me it is for Quebec residents only. 

4 REPLIES 4

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cantonlin, I hope it's not too late but I forgot to mention that if you are planning to switch you might want to choose "Change on renewal" instead of "Change now". Change on renewal will allow you to finish using up any remaining days on your current plan and then when it's done the plan change will take effect and you will not be billed for the new plan until it starts. If you choose Change Now, you will forfeit those remaining days and will be charged for the new plan immediately. This is okay if you only have 1 or 2 days left. Also, if you are on a much cheaper plan (plans that are under $29) you will likely no longer be able to switch back to them as most of those cheaper plans are for new customer activation only

Cantonlin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your prompt replies.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cantonlin I'm also in Ontario and I have the plan. Just go into the app, first tap there is a spot that says Manage Subscriptions, go in there and you can change to this one. Just make sure you don't choose the other $34 50GB plan that has unlimited throttled data, that one does not include US roaming

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can only change to plan showing on the Change Subscription page on your own My Account.  Login and check what is available there

Add: I am not in Quebec, and I hve the $34 CAnada-US plan, too

slusagm_0-1721850655169.png

Need Help? Let's chat.