Verbiage questions

Robynesar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1. My current sub says: 50gb data at 5G 

new plans say “50gb data within Canada and the US at 5G”

what does that mean exactly?

2. my current sub says: “unlimited Canada wide minutes…”

new plans say “unlimited Canada and YS wife minutes….”

what does that mean? Are OUTGOING calls to US numbers now included? Or still just incoming?

Please only reply if you know FROM EXPERIENCE because I’m on disability and can’t afford to give up my current sub if I’m misreading the info.

thank you so so much!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Robynesar 

The $34 50 GB US Canada plan allows customers to use their plans while roaming in the United States.  Also, able to call long distance to US while in Canada.  It is a popular plan for customers who travel to USA.  

I have one of these US Canada plans and it is convenient for traveling to US and for long distance calling to the USA while in Canada. 

If you are interested in this plan, you can make a scheduled plan change at next renewal date.  PM does not pro-rate plans if you change plans earlier .

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Robynesar 
there are two $34 50GB plans

canada only unlimited calls and texts and 50GB data, reduced data speed after consuming the 50GB data

second plan is Canada and US, incoming and outgoing calls and texts from Canada to Canada and US and roaming in US, so if you travel to US, you can still using it without extra changes, to call:text Canada and US and receive calls and texts from Canada and US, you will not be able to use data once you consume all 50 GB

Need Help? Let's chat.