cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan has 250 mb of data, the network is stopping at 150 mb

cattersley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan has 250 mb, last month my service was cut at 150 mb. This month it was cut at 150 mb again. I can't access anything online through data just like last month. My phone has now said I've used 180 mb, but when logging into the public mobile website it says Ive reached my 250 mb. I need help...

3 REPLIES 3

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What your PM account says - how much data did you use?

Check data usage, download Excel sheet. Your phone's tracking might not be as accurate as PM's tracking.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cattersley   you have a phone data counter to keep track of the data?  

Just want to confirm did you reset the phone counter on the same data as your current  PM cycle start date.  Remember that PM cycle start dates keep changing, it is NOT ALWAYS on the same date of the month.  PM is running on 30 days cycle, not monthly, so, the cycle date will shift up one day after a 31 days month

Another way to confirm the date is to login My Account, go to Usage history and download the full usage on xls format (DO NOT just use filter on the page , there). Once the xls file is download, you can then use Excel to filter out the data usage and add up the usage from the first day of your current PM cycle

Shan15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Cattersley, 

I have a similar issue like you. I have sent a message to Public mobile agent and will update you once I get a reply from an agent. 

Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.