cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan did not kick in

Simoneabolarind
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last month I recieved a text message asking if I wanted to switch my plan to $40 - 15 GB data at 4G Speed.  I opted for the plan and it said changes would take effect upon renewal.  My Plan renewed on Nov 06th and the new plan nor speed has not kicked in.

6 REPLIES 6

@sue-s   there is a site caching issue with My Account, you likely still reading off cached page.  

Please use Incognito mode to login to My Account and you will then see your new plan correctly

sue-s
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have the same problem.  Signed up should have shown today but still have old plan.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Could you be looking at a cached page? Log in to PM account in private browsing mode and see if there's changes on the plan page.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Simoneabolarind 

press the refresh button to see if the plan changed. the website doesn't automatically refresh

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The wording actually said December. Can you look now and see if it got added for the next renewal that would be in December. I doubt it. But that's the wording. I haven't yet been convinced that the clever way of them trying to do this actually worked. Or I've missed seeing it here along the way.

Did you reply with a YES or did you get a YES button and did you tap it?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Also, be aware that it takes 48 hours or more for the 4G to "kick in".

Need Help? Let's chat.