cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My payment was not same as the payment in my account.

charleszhong28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My payment was not same as the payment in my account.

Who can I contact with?

Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

No agent needed to solve the mystery here....just math....or a calculator. 🤔🧮 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@charleszhong28 

Do you have the promotional $55 plan with a $20 discount for 15 months? Did you recently sign up using a referral code? Or rather reading @dust2dust post have $9 in rewards? This plan has problems with the way billing and credits are displayed and applied. If you give us a screenshot of your payment history we can see if the credits were applied correctly or not?  It can be very confusing as the payment system tries to correct itself if an extra $20 credit is applied. This occurs dependent on how much you paid for the very first month on this plan.

If you paid $55 up front and and have $9 in rewards your payment at your next renewal should be:

$20 (credit discount for first month)+$9 (rewards)=$29+$20 (discount credit for 2nd month)=$49 - $55 (plan amount)=$6 owing+tax ($6.78)

However if you paid $35 ($55 - $20 credit discount=$35) upfront the system may have credited you the extra $20 in your account balance but upon renewal corrected the extra $20 credit in your account and charged you the correct $26+tax=$29.38

charleszhong28

Thank you very much.

That's what I need.

@charleszhong28 which plan do you have?

no worry, open ticket with PM support and they will investigate

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@charleszhong28 

If you have trouble getting a service ticket started, you can also send a private message to CS_Agent

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So that's $6 and $26 in ON. Did you do a plan change? Maybe you were on the $15 plan with $9 of rewards and then went to the $35 with the same rewards?

charleszhong28

Thank you.

I am trying...

@charleszhong28 

You might want to take that difference up with a Customer Support Agent.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started.

The link is at the bottom of this page.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@charleszhong28 

Amounts listed in your account don't include the taxes but the charges you see in your credit card statement includes taxes.

So that's probably the difference your seeing and referring to.

charleszhong28

I know it has tax. I

t's big different, it shows $6.78 in my account but charge me $29.38.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@charleszhong28 remember PM  adds tax when they charge to your credit card on top of what is shown on your account amount due.  For example, a $15  due will be $15+tax  on the credit card 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@charleszhong28 

The PM site has bad caching issues. 

• Try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab
  • Try using a completely different browser from a completely different device which does not have stored/remembered credentials
  • If using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If a device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message

Also, try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1673309245727.png

Need Help? Let's chat.