cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error resetting password

Sanyogita1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

I am having trouble accessing my account. My current log in credentials are not being accepted. When I try to reset my password, I get an error "There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later." I have tried this several times over past few weeks, on different browsers and in incognito mode as well - nothing works. When I try submitting a ticket, I am asked to either provide my 4-digit PIN or my account number (among other inputs). Unfortunately, I do not have either of these. I do not remember creating a PIN and I have looked through all SMS and emails from Public Mobile hoping at least the account number would be mentioned somewhere, without any success. 

I would be very grateful for any help. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sanyogita1  - many people lately are having these issues it seems. 😕

For My Account log in issues, you can submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

OR,

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sanyogita1   Try again incognito private mode or another device or lap top there’s cache issues on pm site .. if that still fails support is your friend and help you regain access to your account 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.