cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My payment increased 3 times

Survag
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was subscribed to 50 GB Data at 5G Speed $45.00.
I just took attention you charging me $120. I opened my account and was surprised, it is subscribed to $120.00 for 150GB Data at 5G Speed.

Who did that?

I never use so much data.

8 REPLIES 8

Survag

I got it. Sorry. Thank you.

Nothing. You prepaid for service for the next 90 days. Unsubscribing now will just ensure you don't pay for 90 days again in another 90 days from now. You would have opted for this plan, and there are no refunds.

As already noted, there is a better deal out there now. I'd also suggest you change your plan to renew into the $34/50GB plan, but make sure to select the option to change on renewal, not now. Then 90 days from now you'll be changed to that plan (make sure to also turn the subscription back on). Note there are 2 versions; one includes US roaming, and the other doesn't but includes unlimited throttled data.

@Survag  If you have definitely been charged twice then contact customer service at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  Sometimes two charges show when one is pending and then it is removed once actually charged.  As @computergeek541 suggested the 50GB plan is now $34 so you can also switch to that but make sure to select "change on renewal" and not "change now" otherwise you will be charged immediately and lose the 90 plan with no refund.

Survag

I have unsubscribed. But you already charged 2 times $120, without any notice. What will happen with that payments?

@Survag wrote:

I was subscribed to 50 GB Data at 5G Speed $45.00.
I just took attention you charging me $120. I opened my account and was surprised, it is subscribed to $120.00 for 150GB Data at 5G Speed.

Who did that?

I never use so much data.

I would highly suggest changing to one of the current $34 plans by pre-scheduling a change to coincide with your next renewal.  Both $34 plans offer 50GB, with one of them including US roaming, with the other including unlimited data at reduced speeds after the 50GB.

@Survag you already paid for the next 90 days.  You actually saved $15 because you are on the 90 days plan.  Enjoy the savings

Survag

What will happen with balance when I do this?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Survag 

you subscribed to a 90 days plan!! PM will charge you 3x the amount (at a cheaper rate)  upfront but will also give you 3x the data on day 1 for you to use it for 90 days

You can login to My Account or via the app and confirm the next renewal date, it should be 90 days away 

Need Help? Let's chat.