cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out and need to update payment method

Paxton32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not been able to log into my account for quite some time - since May. Usually I just give up. However, this time I need to change my payment method and so I am needing to login. I tried to login once and it said that I had exceeded the number of tries (really? One try?) and I was now locked out and I would have to try again in an hour. After the second try, I attempted to use the forgot password method. I was sent the reset code, I entered it, was asked to choose a new password. Everything was good. I went to login. I got the user locked out message again. This is a cycle. I have been locked out several times over the years. What I want to do is change my credit card information and pay my current bill. I tried to purchase a voucher at Muskbird.com. I got all the way to check out and then received the following message: Sorry, currently our Canada route is experiencing downtime and as a result, your order will take more time than usual to process so please try again later. Several hours later and this is still the case.

I set up a I set up a new community account using my work details so I could come on here and ask for help. I’ve been been with public mobile for years and while I find the service to be quite good this login issue has been going on for far too long. Do any of you have any suggestions? I’ve spent so much time on this this morning and over the years that I think it might be time to switch providers. This is the last ditch. Does anyone have any helpful advice? Thank you for your time.

please help! Thank you very much

2 REPLIES 2

Chanah_again
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I feel your pain - I was locked out as soon as eversafe-the-utterly-useless was installed until yesterday. For some reason I tried for the hundredth time and miraculously, it worked. I've had to pay my suddenly woefully overpriced bills with vouchers (bought with bitcoin).

Have you followed all the new password rules it spits at you? Cos it is a bit persnickety. I'm glad you were able to log into the forum, hopefully a mod can help you out if it keeps misbehaving.

Yes, mods, this is an issue for people!

@Paxton32 

did you try using browser with Incognito mode to reset the password and login ?

and did you try using the PM app?

If that does not help, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.