cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I buy public mobile voucher?

HieuPhoebe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I want to buy a Public Mobile voucher/gift card in a store. As listed here https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher. I checked with Real Canadian Supperstore, Loblaws (Vancouver) but they said that the service no longer provides Public Mobile. Could you please update lists of store that I can buy Public Mobile voucher/giff card?

9 REPLIES 9

@mitchnet12 wrote:

Hi @HieuPhoebe 

I am in Ontario. I purchased vouchers at the Superstore a month ago. I asked the cashier to check a ring for cell phone vouchers that they keep in their drawer. Most have never heard of Public Mobile. The Public Mobile voucher bar codes are typically at the back of the book on an orange card, and the PIN code is printed on the receipt. I have purchased from No Frills and Canadian Tire. It may be possible to purchase from Wal-Mart, but I haven't bought a voucher there in about four years.

Most stores are likley using the same gift card/phone top up systems.  I would say that if a specific store sells these types of things, odds are pretty good that Public Mobile vouchers are available.

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @HieuPhoebe 

I am in Ontario. I purchased vouchers at the Superstore a month ago. I asked the cashier to check a ring for cell phone vouchers that they keep in their drawer. Most have never heard of Public Mobile. The Public Mobile voucher bar codes are typically at the back of the book on an orange card, and the PIN code is printed on the receipt. I have purchased from No Frills and Canadian Tire. It may be possible to purchase from Wal-Mart, but I haven't bought a voucher there in about four years.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HieuPhoebe 

These are the locations to purchase vouchers but better to call ahead to make sure they have them before making the trip:

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

7-11

@EB0 , these brands run on the Bell system. 

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am 

Loblaws has two cellular brands PC mobile (old) and No Frills mobile (new)

@HieuPhoebe , I recall reading somewhere that ever since Loblaws launched their own brand of MVNO recently they stopped carrying competing brand products.  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@HieuPhoebe  I bought it at shell gas station. 

It will be awhile, if ever for that list to be updated. 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@HieuPhoebe have you tried Shoppers Drug Mart? I think the problem with updating the current list is that most RCS/Loblaws stores probably still sell them so it might be based on your location. Other options include buying them online from places like: muskbird.com, ding.com and recharge.com although they all seem to charge a bit more for the convenience.

Need Help? Let's chat.