Did you mean: 

My data add on isnt working

Kris111lund
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid 4 extra data and its not working

9 REPLIES 9

LegusY
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Make sure it's purchased and applied to your account, you will be able to see the details on your account page. If it's active, there should be a bar for how much you've used thus far. If you cannot see that, the data you've purchased is not correctly applied to use yet.

@Kris111lund 

check this APN settings  select your device model to get customized

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kris111lund 

Refer to @hTideGnow first point: does it show up on My Account?

If your available fund on your account is equal or greater than the total of 4 times adding fund to your account, you have not purchased the data add-ons yet.  Now, buy the data add-on you want suing the available fund in your account with out adding more fund to your account.

Buying add-on is a 2 steps process if you do not have enough fund in your account to purchase the add-on.  You did adding fund 4 times, it is time to perform the second steps.

Kris111lund

It says i havent use any of my add on data

@Kris111lund 

when that happen your data not working,, do can tried call *611 to check your data usage any left data.

maybe you use all.

@Kris111lund   Are you on Android?  Check your Mobile Data usage page to confirm if a limit is there

Also, try to put your sim card in another phone and see if it works

Kris111lund

It shows in my account ive turned my phone on and off i dont have a limit set

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kris111lund   you paid the data add-on 4 times?

first , does it show up on My Account?

second, reboot your phone once and try

Lastly, check if your phone has any data limit setting.  Android has such setting.  Maybe you hit the limit on your device

Lux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try restarting your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.