cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit card was charged without my permission (NO automatic renewal was allowed)

buff5799
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I did not give PM permission to charge my account as I did not want to renew. I was not charged last month but for unknown reasons, it was charged on September 15th. I will not be using PM again and I do not want to be charged moving forward AT ALL. Please refund me the entire amount. 

6 REPLIES 6

If you don't wish to keep the number and you have no other business here then maybe you should just do a chargeback. You believe you stopped it. The money was taken. Charge it back.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@buff5799 

Take a screenshot and contact customer support and ask for a refund then. You activated your account on or after January 25th 2022 correct? Or do you happen to be on the old $$ rewards program?

buff5799
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I declined that option for pre-authorized payments. No automatic renewal was allowed

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@buff5799 

Hi if you wish to try for a refund you need the help of a service rep

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@buff5799 theee is a clause when you add your credit card (or during activation) saying Pre-Authorized payments will be enabled.  So, technically you agreed that when you click OK to complete that

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@buff5799 

Unless you disabled pre-authorized payments in your account you are automatically enrolled upon activation. Login to your account and disable pre-authorized payments under your payment tab. There are no refunds at public mobile. You may contact customer support if you wish and make your request although it is unlikely they will grant it

Need Help? Let's chat.