cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

. My account shows that I have added on us roaming however it’s not working.

Framac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Getting US add-on is two part process, First top up your account balance and second buy the actual add-on.

If you did that and you can see that add-on in your plan details then reboot your device after manually choosing AT&T or T-mobile network.

If it is not your first time buying that add-on then wait for 24 hours to buy it again.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Framac 

Have you enabled roaming on your phone? You may need to also reboot your phone before manually selecting at&t or T-Mobile.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Framac  - US Roaming Addons are for use whilst you are in the USA only. Is that where you are now?

If you are in Canada, you need the NON-roaming addons to get services, over and above your plan services.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Framac : That you paid for it? Or you see the name of the add-on? If you do see the add-on then try connecting to either AT&T or T-Mobile.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Framac If it is showing in your account and you followed the 2 step process to purchase it.  Can you manually select AT&T or the T~Mobile network?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.