cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

David74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I been told a couple of times about the rewards associated with recommending a friend. However, I now have two accounts charged to the same prepay and wonder if I am entitled to monthly $1 reward?

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@David74 wrote:

I been told a couple of times about the rewards associated with recommending a friend. However, I now have two accounts charged to the same prepay and wonder if I am entitled to monthly $1 reward?

I do not understand bold part ??

If you have 2 accounts, 2 different emails, paid by the same (or different) credit card and if you have used one referral code to open another account - you will get $1 off on account #1.

Nothing to do with 'same prepay' wording...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@David74 

I am not sure about your issue. If you have 2 accounts, there will be a different referral code for each account.

Based on which referral code you gave your friend to use. This account will get the $1/month (if you activate your SIM before January 25) or 1 point (after January 25) and your friend will get 10 points (if they activate the SIM after January 25).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@David74 

If you are signed up for autopay on your accounts you are entitled to the $2 autopay reward. If you gave your referral code to your friend when activating then you earn the $1 per month referral reward and your friend will recieve the $10 bonus referral credit.

They can contact customer support to have it added after the fact. If you activated recently without a referral code you can private message any member to make a new friend and ask for their referral code and ask customer support to have them add it to your account. But only you should make a new friend. Members are not allowed to send you unsolicited referral codes and should be reported if they do so.

You can sign into your rewards account to view your rewards thru your self serve account. Don't join the points program its a lesser program.....stick with the regular rewards program.

Welcome to public mobile!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@David74 

You would only receive the $1 refer a friend reward if you used one of your referral codes from one of your accounts to activate the other account.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@David74 

If your friend did not use your referral code at signup, friend will need to contact a CSA with your code and phone number.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@David74 

Person referred get's $10. Person that did referring with their code gets $1 every 30 days on old reward system or 1 point every 30 days on new point system.

Doesn't matter if you charge multiple accounts with same card.

Need Help? Let's chat.