cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Plan states unlimited minutes but my minutes in addons lists 500 min and is being tracked.

thisMyNickname
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Plan states unlimited minutes but my minutes in addons lists 500 min and is being tracked.

I'd want to fix but can't.

4 REPLIES 4

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@thisMyNickname wrote:

When you say "being tracked" do you mean it's going down? Or it's still 500 minutes? If you're on a Canada-wide plan, the Add-On should only go down if you're making LD calls outside Canada. It's possible you have a province-only plan, in which case the Add-On would go down on LD calls outside your province.

If you think your Add-On is being tapped for calls that should be included in your plan, that's a different story.

Here's mine, I've used 48min on calls presumably to the US. I could probably make them slightly cheaper than using a paid Add-On but it would be inconvenient (and this one from a few years ago is in my account anyway 🙂 ).

2023-11-27_23-13-26.png

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @thisMyNickname

Can you provide us a screenshot of what you are viewing? Thanks

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there @thisMyNickname!

I'd be happy to help.

Could you share a picture? Make sure that there is no visible personal information on it.

In all cases, to resolve the issue with your plan minutes, please reach out to Public Mobile's customer support. You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link. They'll be able to investigate and correct the discrepancy.

Good luck! 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @thisMyNickname 

if it is tracked as in showing on Usage history, this is normal.  the usage history will show all your calls but that does not means the minutes are deducted from your 500 mins addon

and you have a Canada-wide calling plan?

Make some calls, keep track of the time and take screenshot of the usgae on Overview page before and after, then submit ticket with CS agent for further investigation

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.