cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account is locked.

nishantraina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had my account locked when I tried to log in. I had my passwords saved yet I couldn't login, My security questions were different too and now I am locked out unable to access it, I have my credit card in it. Please Help me get my account back.

5 REPLIES 5

thought_full
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue, try the bubble thing “yikes” no help at all its all automated...answers very frustrating. If you have received a email from then try click. Link and change Pass word for your account .Start fresh.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot password link.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

and if you can do a forgot password Click HERE 

or you still not getting  you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to the Moderator_Team by click here.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

• Good Luck

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Can you try to reset your password? Is your CAPS lock on?

If you can't log in...how do you know your questions have changed? Or am I missing something?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

if you are certain your password is correct, you can try to wait an hour.  Too many failed attempts triggered a temporary lock of an hour.

Since you talked about security question, I guess you already tried Forgot password link?  If so, and you are certain you got the correct password but didn't logon , you might want to open ticket with Mod to have them sort you and reset it for you

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.