cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator!?!

DelainaLynk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent in a transfer number request 3 days ago and no one has responded. Super frustrating and annoying because my bill renewed today and I need an active account to transfer the number... So not only will I be charged this month by public but also a new company I am going with... Or wait another month to transfer. Can I get contacted back by a moderator this is part of why I am changing companie

6 REPLIES 6

@DelainaLynk  Public Mobile can't transfer your number on your request unless your new carrier has requested it.  Then PM will send you a text asking permission to release the number, to which you have to reply YES within 90 minutes.  Your new carrier has to initiate the transfer.

DelainaLynk

I tried numerous times and didn't get an SMS message 

DelainaLynk

If you do the chatbot and ask to transfer your number 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@DelainaLynk  How did you send in a transfer number request, normally that is done by/through the new provider?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Did you respond to the port out request text within 90 minutes of initiating the port?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DelainaLynk 

porting out?

did you check the Community inbox?  PM agent reply there, check the inbox, the envelope on top right (or click your Avatar to bring up My Messages)

if no reply , message them again for update,       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.