cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing add ons

dh1984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently signed into my account for the first time in a while an noticed I no longer have access to the add ons I paid for. I bought 200 minutes of long distance calling plus I received 1GB of data last year from Public Mobile before Christmas. Do these add ons expire? Why did I not receive notification of the add ons expiring?

19 REPLIES 19

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 wrote:

Looks great! These add ons are more than the ones I lost, so maybe that's the reason they disappeared.

@dh1984   I don't think that would be reason.  It's either they were used up or some error occurred in your account and the mods will rectify it if that was the case.  Good luck!

@dh1984 wrote:

Looks great! These add ons are more than the ones I lost, so maybe that's the reason they disappeared.

@dh1984 Nope! Add ons, free or paid (except US roaming), last forever or until you use them all up, whichever comes first.

dh1984

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 wrote:

How do I access the addons?

@dh1984   Log into your account, select Purchase add-ons (halfway down the overview page), then select the two $0 add-ons and purchase, there will be no charge.

@dh1984 wrote:

@dh1984 On your main self serve page select Purchase Add oNs. Scroll down and select the free minutes and free data. Then at the bottom select Buy/Purchase add ons. Easy peasy.

DOn't forget to come back here and let us know the results of the mods investigation!

dh1984

I have. I'm just waiting for a reply now.

dh1984

dh1984

Thanks.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 wrote:

I know for sure that I haven't used all of my 200 mins long distance so for it to disappear is definitely a problem on Public Mobile's end.

@dh1984   Message mods either via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen or private message Moderator_Team via this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will be able to take a look at what happened.  Meanwhile don't forget to add your free holiday gifts from PM.

@dh1984 wrote:

I can only check usage from the last 30 days.

It doesn't tell me if the addons were used or not, but I'm not showing any long distance calls.

@dh1984 So have you contacted a moderator?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@dh1984 wrote:

It doesn't tell me if the addons were used or not, but I'm not showing any long distance calls.

@dh1984 You can select the last 3 months using the second line to select dates.

dh1984

I know for sure that I haven't used all of my 200 mins long distance so for it to disappear is definitely a problem on Public Mobile's end.

dh1984

@dh1984 wrote:

I know for sure that I didn't use all of my 200 minutes of long distance and extra data I received. But there's nothing listed in my account when I log in.

@dh1984 What does it show when you check usage for the last 3 months? Sort the results by type to make it easier.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 wrote:

I know for sure that I didn't use all of my 200 minutes of long distance and extra data I received. But there's nothing listed in my account when I log in.

@dh1984   You can message mods to take a look at your account, but usually if the lines for those items don't appear in your overview page, then it usually means that they've been used up.  Mins are also rounded up.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 wrote:

If it is not listed under My Data & Add-Ons it means it was consumed. Contact a moderator if you think there is a mistake.

dh1984

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 wrote:

I recently signed into my account for the first time in a while an noticed I no longer have access to the add ons I paid for. I bought 200 minutes of long distance calling plus I received 1GB of data last year from Public Mobile before Christmas. Do these add ons expire? Why did I not receive notification of the add ons expiring?

Add-ons do not expire unless they have been consumed over time.

Contact a moderator to look into this.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 wrote:

@dh1984   They don't expire but once they've been used up then you need to purchase another add-on. 

Did you get the free holiday gifts PM announced for this month?  Available until the end of the month in your add-ons selection, 2GB plus 500 international mins.

Edit:  as to the not receiving the notifications at 75% and 95% usage, my experience is that it's a bit of hit and miss for the alerts unfortunately.

Need Help? Let's chat.