Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Points Back

ninuann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

On May 29 I got the points back points.

On Jun 29 I did not get the points back added to my account.

What can I do?

6 REPLIES 6

ninuann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't redeem any rewards points 

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ninuann 

if you are on $15 plan and redeem $15 point, there will be no point back this month. You need to pay your plan by credit/auto payment or voucher to get the point back.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@ninuann  There were some issues with the site this morning, I don't know if that would also have affected accounts other than the log in, but if your renewal was today I would give it another day or two and if it hasn't been added by then contact customer service.  According to the terms you have 30 days to notify PM of any points errors.   It happened to me once last year and an agent fixed it for me, it was a system glitch.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ninuann, did you use your points to buy some bill credits on your last bill? Points back (the 5% back) are only given on what you actually paid out of pocket not on the original amount 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @ninuann 

If you feel the system did not give you points, you will need to create a ticket to a CS Agent.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719707628174.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ninuann 

log in to your PM account and click Rewards tab. Look through there to see if the 5% plan renewal cost points were, in fact, added.

Need Help? Let's chat.