cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed out on the 2GB activation promotion.

TaylorFisherman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am a new customer who just recently made the switch from rogers (On Jan 16th 2022).  I noticed that there was a promotion for a free bonus 2GB just after I finished activating my new SIMCARD.  Since I was eligible for this bonus promotion, I was hoping I would be able to have someone fix the problem for me and grant the bonus 2GB on my account.

Thanks, 

Brad

5 REPLIES 5

guitarpickr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You'll need to submit a ticket via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen and ask customer support to apply the missed bonus offer.  Second option is to send a private message to CS_Agent via the envelope icon top right.

As long as you activated on one the $35+ plans customer support will be able to add that bonus data to your account

TaylorFisherman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help everyone.  I sent a message to the CS_Agent.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TaylorFisherman    You can submit a ticket to customer support and they will add the recurring 2GB data as that promotion is in effect until tomorrow (officially) as long as you activated on $35+ plan.

You can click the chatbot bubble bottom right to submit a ticket or click the envelope icon top right and send a private message to CS_Agent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TaylorFisherman 

for new customers who activate online. only, For 2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35,or more rate plans, for Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB No expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

do you miss it to Enter or if you do Enter it they will applied within 72hr.

if you miss it to enter you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.