cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed one-time gift 2GB free data, 500 free intl. long distance minutes, 1GB bonus in Dec/2022

marwan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I know this is a very late notice. I received the text regarding this promotion but I did not reply as I was very concerned about scams and there were a lot during that Christmas holiday. Now I regret for missing out this great offer. I would like know if it is possible to get this offer again even though it has expired. I will understand if it is not possible.

Marg 

15 REPLIES 15

It sounds like you did the private message method. I would have done the ticket method and the pin option. That way none of this information would have been asked other than the form asking for name, phone number, pin.

marwan

Got it!

Yes, it is @marwan 

They need to confirm the community user is you. 

Just make sure it's to CS_Agent

marwan

Hi there,

I received a reply from CS agent named Rafael. It asks me the following questions:

• What is your E-mail address?
• What is your home address including the postal code?
• What are the four digits of your VISA debit/credit card on file?
• What is your current plan?
• What is your phone number?
• What is your 4-digit PIN number?

I apologize if this is stupid question. Is it standard for CS agent to ask these questions? I'm just a little suspicious to share because it is confidential.

Marg

@marwan 

Please update us whether they applied it or not,  if you would. 

I'm betting they will. 

🤞

marwan

I appreciate your help very much! I will try and wait for the reply.

marwan

Thank you Handy1 for your help! It is always good to try!

marwan

Hi softech,

Thank you for your help! I have submitted a ticket via Chatbot and also sent a private message to CS Agent. I hope it's OK and not a nuisance.

😄

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@marwan 

There is no reason customer support should deny you the holiday gifts if you had active service in the month of December. If you had been overseas for example and only arrived home today it would be your first real opportunity to contact customer support to have them applied. And they can still be applied....there is no restriction preventing a CSA from doing so unlike this promotion in its first year where the add ons were only available in customers accounts to purchase for $0.

When you get to the ticket submission stuff, you'll use your community login and then you have a choice of the account login or pin login. I've had better luck using the pin option. The form will want the name and phone number on the account and of course the pin. If you can log in to your account and you forgot your pin, you can change it yourself in the account.

marwan

I will try to submit a ticket and inquire. Thank you for your reply!

marwan

It didn't occur to me right away at the time to look into it. Seeing now the wide range of questions posted by the members and the help they received, it would have been a good question to ask on PM Community. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Why didn't you come here and ask when you got it? Several people asked if it was real at the time. You weren't alone. Or at least to have read those other comments to see that it was real.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marwan   try your luck, open ticket with Support and see if they will add them back to you now

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@marwan @All you can do now is reach out and hope for an exception 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.