cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Inaccuracies With Usage And History

Wyniss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. I’m using the public mobile app. I’m a bit perplexed with what I am seeing. None of my call history displayed are calls I have made. The data history shows 60 odd MEG used and minus .59 GIG available. I have a 1 gig plan. Also one of my long distance bonus add ons show 2 minutes deducted just over the last two weeks since I last checked. I have not made any long distance calls. Anyone know what’s going on!! How can I rely on this?

17 REPLIES 17

@mojorising 

also, try to open your browser in Incognito mode and see if you see the correct counter

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just got a reply from a CS Agent and they told me to clear out my cache. That didn't work. They now said that they are opening a ticket to have my issue looked at.

@Wyniss   the messy counter with data usage will get fixed fast. at least I hope  🙂

Wyniss

Okay things area so bad except for the data usage. Thanks for everyone’s input. 

Wyniss

Sorry, there are a couple VM after all. 

@Wyniss  

1.778.580.4001 is the VM number.

Wyniss

Right, VM after all. Been where? With Public?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Ok you did anyway. The bottom three are voicemail. So you did not call or get a call from the top two? How long have you been here?

Wyniss

I posted a screen shot of some. 

Wyniss

Wyniss_0-1687451262846.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

As for the long distance, have you called a US number?

I would suggest refraining from giving numbers here. Another voicemail number ends in 4002.

@Wyniss   do you mind to share the numbers?

Wyniss

Thanks. No the numbers are not 4001. Additionally it doesn’t show any numbers I ‘have’ called. Really, it comes across to me as someone else’s account except in profile it show my correct identity. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wyniss   I have the same negative value.  But turns out it is just a problem with PM site today.  I can use my data no problem , so you should be able to use it too.  Just wait for PM to fix it

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wyniss  What you’re seeing is just a glitch .PM is pre paid so no worries you won’t get overcharged for anything . So long as services are working  just ignore it . Should be fixed soon 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wyniss 

for the data usage, ignore the negative value.   You are not the only one.  Many have this issue today.  It is just another glitch.  With so many have that problem, I believe PM will fix this soon

And, no worry, you wont' got charge extra... and you should still have data use no problem

For voice, what number was it showing ? it that some numbers ending with 4001?  if so, those are VM numbers.  Call got routed to VM because you didn't answer, or when you check VM from your phone will be recorded on the usage

Need Help? Let's chat.