cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to change my brand-new subscription

CanadianNerd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw several folks have been able to change their new subscriptions, from the $34/month for 20GB @ 5G to the $34/month for 40GB @ 5G promotion. I've been unsuccessful at raising a ticket, and can't reach an agent. How do I proceed?

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

@CanadianNerd wrote:

Thanks for the reply @will13am, but since I haven't received my SIM card in the mail yet, my account is not fully activated. I can't access my subscriptions yet, but I suspect this deal ends at midnight.

My bad I was not aware that you have not completed the activation.  If convenient, you could go to the nearest Telus store and pick up a SIM card.  Public Mobile shipping is not fast.  Amazon is another option, Public Mobile is seller.

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG/

@CanadianNerd  You can confirm with support , but I think you might consider making a new account with new email and pick the new plan you want before it’s gone . And you should not  get charged for the first one unless you actually activate it till then the charge you see in the credit card is only pending  and not posted and then when the sim arrives activate it in the second account you just made , but confirm with support first maybe 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CanadianNerd

Thanks @Handy1 , but when I try to go to My Account, I only get this (on website and app). I haven't received my SIM card in the mail yet, so my account is not fully activated. I can't access my subscriptions yet, and I suspect this deal ends at midnight.

Screenshot_18.jpg

CanadianNerd

Thanks for the reply @will13am, but since I haven't received my SIM card in the mail yet, my account is not fully activated. I can't access my subscriptions yet, but I suspect this deal ends at midnight.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CanadianNerd  In your account go to subscriptions add on page and change plan for next renewal so you don’t lose money on your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1701102674403.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

then in your payment page confirm it’s all set like this 

Handy1_1-1701102714405.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CanadianNerd , changing subscriptions is a self serve function.  Login to your online account, go to subscriptions and add-ons tab, select the desired subscription, select the option to switch on the next renewal, confirm the selection, check payment tab to confirm new subscription has been accepted into the system, done.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CanadianNerd 

did you try to use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to check?

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here and maybe they can manually schedule a plan change for you for next renewal
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.