cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade to Talk and Text only plans.

NorskCanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on the 34$/month plan which is 50GB CAN/US and unlimited calling in the two. Great deal. I will however be travelling extensively to Europe for the next few months so I will not need all this data (plus the PM has no coverage outside US and Canada. 

I would therefore like to downgrade to a talk and text plan, the 15$ plan but i am unable to find it in the "Change Subscription" tab, both online and the app. How can I change my subscription to the 15$ plan? 

3 REPLIES 3

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just a warning about turning off your subscription if you go over the 90 days your account will close and you will lose your number.

NorskCanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not know about the "pause" in subscription. Thank you for the help! 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NorskCanuck  Unfortunately the $15 plan is just for new activations now . But you can save some money by turning off auto pay . And you plan won’t renew on the renewal day and can be left suspended for up to 90 days from your renewal date . before needing to make payment again so on the 87 day you can resume services for 30 days rinse and repeat  every 90 days . And keep you plan and phone number . 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1721126720562.png

Need Help? Let's chat.