cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade to Talk and Text only plans.

NorskCanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on the 34$/month plan which is 50GB CAN/US and unlimited calling in the two. Great deal. I will however be travelling extensively to Europe for the next few months so I will not need all this data (plus the PM has no coverage outside US and Canada. 

I would therefore like to downgrade to a talk and text plan, the 15$ plan but i am unable to find it in the "Change Subscription" tab, both online and the app. How can I change my subscription to the 15$ plan? 

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@NorskCanuck   Just to add that even if one could currently downgrade to a cheaper plan there's no guarantee the one you currently have will still be available when you want to go back to it.  Other providers are currently hiking their prices so who knows what the future holds.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just a warning about turning off your subscription if you go over the 90 days your account will close and you will lose your number.

NorskCanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not know about the "pause" in subscription. Thank you for the help! 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NorskCanuck  Unfortunately the $15 plan is just for new activations now . But you can save some money by turning off auto pay . And you plan won’t renew on the renewal day and can be left suspended for up to 90 days from your renewal date . before needing to make payment again so on the 87 day you can resume services for 30 days rinse and repeat  every 90 days . And keep you plan and phone number . 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1721126720562.png

Need Help? Let's chat.