cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login not working, reset password not working, but plan already paid.

NaimaFather
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The title said it all.

I created an account, and it won't let me log in with the proper email and password.

6 REPLIES 6

NaimaFather

Clearing cache changes nothing.

Incognito mode changes nothing.

NaimaFather

Nope, same problem:

1. I go in incognito mode

2. I log in a first time and it works. It lands on a page with two options: a) Resume Activation b) Continue to login.

3. The first option ask again for my credentials in an identical screen but that doesn’t work. The second option is just an infinite loop with the initial login that works and this screen with the two options.

Clearing cache changes nothing.

Incognito mode changes nothing.

NaimaFather

Nope, same problem:

1. I go in incognito mode

2. I log in a first time and it works. It lands on a page with two options: a) Resume Activation b) Continue to login.

3. The first option ask again for my credentials in an identical screen but that doesn’t work. The second option is just an infinite loop with the initial login that works and this screen with the two options.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @NaimaFather 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues logging in. Please try to log in on a different device. Also try to log in using incognito mode (Ctrl + Shift + N or CMD ⌘ + Shift + N for mac). 

If the methods above do not work, p
lease take this issue to customer service by clicking here and clicking “Contact Us'' and then submit a ticket. Have a nice day.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@NaimaFather , is this failing on both the app and browser?  Since the online account login and community login are linked, the fact that you are able to get into the community would suggest that your login credentials are good.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Try going into your browser settings and clear your cache and try again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.