cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls not being received

Laddyboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is not receiving or recognizing incoming calls. Not even on the call log. When people try to call me, they are given a message saying that call is disconnected.

I have gone into Settings to "reset" and still not working. Texting in and out is fine. I have checked for any updates already.

5 REPLIES 5

Valbono

Lately I've been told by my friends and family that when they try calling me a recorded message tells them that my number is not assigned.  SO many times my elderly mother tells me that she called me, but it then went straight to voicemail, or just rang and rang..... when I was just sitting outside in my backyard with 5g full bar reception.

Laddyboy

I have been with Public Mobile now for several years. My phone was working fine up to just a couple of days ago. Now when I call out, it just hangs up and people get an error message on their end.

@Laddyboy 

are you need subscriber and requested porting in the phone number??

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Laddyboy

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Laddyboy - Have you recently ported into Public Mobile? Please check if your old provider is sending you bills or your old providers SIM is still active.

It may also be an issue with your SIM card, so please contact CS_Agent for a SIM re-provision:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1716612549401.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.