cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login doesn't get past "One login for all your Public Mobile needs" screen

SJee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all. I am trying to login to another one of my accounts, but can't get past the "One login for all your Public Mobile needs" screen. Underneath that, it says "Streamline your experience with one login for My Account, Rewards, Community and more", and below this there are 3 loading dots but only the first one is orange and not moving, ie not loading, I imagine. Below this, it says "Secured by EverSafe TM". Long yet descriptive story short: can't get past loading screen since it's not loading. This is the second time I'm trying this after a week or so. I don't know if anyone else is having this exact problem, so I don;t know if this has been brought up or answered already. But can someone please help?

Thank ya'll very much.

5 REPLIES 5

@SJee 

so, you still have problem with the two accounts  It could be a system issue.  We also saw some posts about issues like that.   Please message support and have them to further investigate 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

SJee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Incognito mode didn't work for me. Somehow, the problem with one of my accounts was solved a few weeks back, but not my other two. So I ended up using the Public Mobile number for the payments. 

Really appreciate all the help, everyone. Thanks.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SJee   

are you using app or browser?  If browser, were you using mobile phone or computer? Mac or PC?

Try different devices. Try Incognito/Private/Secret browser mode. Try on a laptop if you were using phone

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

And non-mobile. Are you using the app?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SJee  trying using Incognito mode and see if it works

if not, try using a different browser ,Chrome/Edge/Firefox

Need Help? Let's chat.