cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone number is not receiving calls.

JulianF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot receive calls from people. I can send messages and call people and use my data on the plan. I can’t find a solution, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@JulianF wrote:

Yea I did but I don’t know if they worked I used to use the phone number on text now.

How long ago did you port from text now to public @JulianF ? Voip could take about 7 days to complete the port. Are you able to call you number? Does it go to the text now voicemail, if you had that set up?

Make sure you do not close your textnow account, it should close automatically when the port is completed. Incoming calls are normally the last to port over.

If it has been over 7-10 days call the Telus (also owns Public) porting number. I'll message it to you, check your inbox.

Voip apps and landlines are known to take longer. Give it a few more days.

JulianF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yea I did but I don’t know if they worked I used to use the phone number on text now.

@JulianF wrote:

I cannot receive calls from people. I can send messages and call people and use my data on the plan. I can’t find a solution, thanks.

Did you request a number to be ported to Pubolic Mobile?  This could be an inidcation that the number wasn't ported over. 

Need Help? Let's chat.