Did you mean: 

Live chat

hongduong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to reach out to a human agent

12 REPLIES 12

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Interesting I had a quick conversation...text... with a... I'm assuming... love person. The responses were pointed to my questions... not bot-like!

@hongduong wrote:

bot keeps replying and only filing a ticket allowed

PM bot has a name... SIMon.  I tried chatting with SIMon and he could drive you crazy 😄

The Community is our support group.  Let us know what your problem is and see if other users have the same problem as you.  This is the fastest way to solve your problem.

If the Community cannot help, then you may send a message here  contact a moderator.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@hongduong there are no live chat agents here, everthing is done by private mesage. Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@hongduong wrote:

While you wait for the bot to answer you...let us know what the issue is and we can better direct you to a resolution.

As I already told you...there are no live agents for you to chat to...just us.

hongduong

tks can I chat to them directly

hongduong

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Two ways 

1- open a ticket through the chat bot

Simon.JPG

2- or send a private message to moderators at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Everything is done online. You can't call and speak to anyone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hongduong wrote:

How to reach out to a human agent

There is no "live agents" here. The Community Forum members act as your first line help. Whats your concern..maybe we can help.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hongduong Click the question mark bottom right of page and follow instructions. Enter "talk to human".

Need Help? Let's chat.