cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Live chat

Hd1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I ordered a new SIM on July 30th and still have not received until now. Order number is xxxxxxxxx.

Name:x

Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please check and let me know.

Thanks,

edited buy computergeek541: customer information removed

9 REPLIES 9

@gpixel wrote:

you can create tickets without a self serve account. it makes a difference if you know the questions Simon understands

for this topic it's "did not receive sim card". you can fill in all the proper info and in the end it will allow you to submit a ticket

^^^^ This by @gpixel .  Type "sim card not received" , Simon the chatbot will say sim cards cannot be traced and if you have not received it after 7 business days, click the Contact Us.  Then it will say submit a ticket Click Me... do this.  It will ask you for your Community username and password and the mailing information you used for your sim card order.  Good Luck!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

you can create tickets without a self serve account. it makes a difference if you know the questions Simon understands

for this topic it's "did not receive sim card". you can fill in all the proper info and in the end it will allow you to submit a ticket

Hd1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ooooppss. Thank u for removing my personal info

The ticketing system assumes that you are an active customer.  The normal verification uses the self serve login credentials.  The community account information is used to direct the private message to the right community member.

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Go to the top of this page and click on Get Help / Talk to Simon for moderator assistance. Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page when they respond.

To my knowledge, SIMon will not allow someone to open a ticket until the person first has an active Public Mobile account.

I dunno...submitting the ticket form uses the community credentials. But I'm not a Retired Oracle. 🙂

SIMon will first ask you for your Community credentials. Then, it will ask for your self serve log in. If you can't log into self serve, it then ask for your account PIN.  If you don't have the account PIN, SIMon then ask for the Public Mobile phone number,  payment information, e-mail address, account number, partial credit card number, and add-on purchase hsitory.  That information can't be provided if someone hasn't yet activated.  I'm uncertain if SIMon will allow someone to continue with the ticket without at least some of that information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

Go to the top of this page and click on Get Help / Talk to Simon for moderator assistance. Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page when they respond.

To my knowledge, SIMon will not allow someone to open a ticket until the person first has an active Public Mobile account.

I dunno...submitting the ticket form uses the community credentials. But I'm not a Retired Oracle. 🙂

@hairbag1 wrote:

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Hd1 wrote:

Hi,

I ordered a new SIM on July 30th and still have not received until now. Order number is xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,

edited buy computergeek541: customer information removed

@Hd1 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

@Hd1 

Please do not post this type of information here. Anyone with an internet connection can see it. 

As for the sim card that never arrived, you can contact the moderators by sending a private message by clicking on the following link. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.