cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Calls Turned Off

Sue12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I received a message on my iPhone saying LTE calls are turned off and since then I have not had any service. I’ve tried everything, resetting network settings, restarting my phone multiple times, taking out the SIM card and nothing has worked. 

8 REPLIES 8

Lorihogan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. That thread didn’t seem to offer universal working solutions. I have contacted customer service.  Fingers crossed it is fixed soon. 

Lorihogan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you ever get this sorted out? I just got the same error message and so did my mom. 

@Sue12345   Maybe try turning airplane mode on, wait a few minutes and then turn it back off again.  Just one more thing to try, and if that doesn't work send a private message to customer service via this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or if you don't see an envelope then check for Messages by tapping/clicking your avatar.  Not sure if they will reply today, fingers crossed, since their hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST

Sue12345

Yes I checked, there is one semi near but I’m not in the area at all. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Sue12345    Have you checked for Telus outages, there are some in BC, Alberta and Quebec.

Sue12345

My account is still active, I don’t have another phone to try that with. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sue12345 

can you do two things first

1. Login to My Account using Incognito mode and check if your account is active

2. Test your PM sim card in another phone and see if it works there

Need Help? Let's chat.