cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up, HOW do i get the 2$ off my plan from automatic payments?

JohnIvan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend has public mobile  and he has the 25$ plan but he is getting 2$ off his plan for automatic payments...

I signed up for the 15$ plan using his referral for the 10$ code but I don't see the option to get the 2$ off my plan for a reoccurring or auto payment... What am I missing?

Do more options kick in AFTER 48hrs?

Thanks team~

-John

5 REPLIES 5

JohnIvan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Replying to yourself...?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JohnIvan  Sorry that’s only for older accounts on $ rewards if you just joined your on the new point rewards . Instead you will bet $10 off ever year you stay 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM does NOT provide $2 off for autopay nor any other monetary reward as of 2022 when they switched to POINTS.

Any reward is currently based on Points system. And you can redeem points for $ when you collect at least 15 points.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @JohnIvan 

Anyone joined after Jan 22, 2022 will be on the new rewards system, Public Points.   With Public Points, the $2 Autopay credit is no longer availble.  Instead, you will be getting 5% back in Public points.  Collect to 15 points and you can redeem for $15 bill credit

Enjoy the new rewards system 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you get any messages during and after the sign up that said anything about $2? Or are you just wondering about it because your friend is getting $2?

Need Help? Let's chat.