cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Brenda14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have asked my friend to power off her phone. Then she checked sim card status and it says NOT AVAILALE. However public mobile tells her that she has been activated and they have even given her a refer a friend code. How can this be fixed.

5 REPLIES 5

@Brenda14  Please tell her to message support like this 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Brenda14

I have tried calling her and it rings and goes to voice mail. But she cannot call out

@Brenda14 - where are you checking the status of her sim card, on her My Account? Try logging into her account through a tab in incognito mode.

Or, do you mean when calls are trying to be made or received? Try restarting the phone or reset the network settings on the device. If the same happens with the sim card in another phone, then contact CSA for help.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a PRIVATE MESSAGE to start a ticket to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Brenda14

My friend has activated her phone according to public mobile and she has been given a refer a friend code. However when we checked the status of her sim card it says not available. Her phone number has been ported

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Brenda14  Tell her to try resetting network settings and se if it helps . Also can she try SIM card in you phone and see if services work . And if you use you SIM card in her phone does it work ? 
but if you need more help from support please

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.