cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just ported my number out.

El_Gato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just ported my number out --- and altered my ever safe details by deleting my tele number, altering email etc. I ask that an Oracle ( maybe @computergeek541) please delete all my postings and if possible remove my community account entirely .

7 REPLIES 7

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @El_Gato , you. an also do what you did before, go back to all your posts and delete all contents and remove the bravos you have.

But in a previous post you said you were sad that -- is leaving - Also can he do what you say he did - I thought only Oracles can do that - No wonder I'm more often than I like perusing this forum - its better than watching soap operas  ---- confusion and drama  ha ha . 

Now this is a thread that qualifies to be removed or at the very least moved to the lounge - where is @computergeek541. when you need ---

@Wayworn wrote:

@El_Gato wrote:

Just ported my number out --- and altered my ever safe details by deleting my tele number, altering email etc. I ask that an Oracle ( maybe @computergeek541) please delete all my postings and if possible remove my community account entirely .

Can Oracles do all that?

@Wayworn , No Oracles aren’t able to. Oracles can only edit, merge or at their discretion move posts to the Oracle archive.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @El_Gato , you. an also do what you did before, go back to all your posts and delete all contents and remove the bravos you have.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I think it's best to contact cs agents to delete or update whatever information that does not need to be kept on file for any mandatory minimum time for audit purposes.  

Keep in mind that Oracles are not employees of Public Mobile. 

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@El_Gato wrote:

Can Oracles do all that?

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@El_Gato while oracles are able to delete, merge and update posts in the community, I don't think they are able to delete actual user accounts and all posts (doing so would likely mess up bravos and solutions that have already been given but more importantly would remove potentially good information that can be used by other members). I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about anyways as your username (as good as it is) is not personally identifiable

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

oh @El_Gato sad to see to go, which carrier you are going? good deals?

Need Help? Let's chat.