cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My number didn’t transfer

Delicatefade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there. I just switched to public mobile yesterday, and my phone number hasn’t transferred. I am currently unable to call or receive calls or texts from non iPhone users. 

I can’t seem to figure out how to get help with this and I am seriously regretting my decision to switch. I need a provider with a plan that works in the US and Canada. 

Does anyone know if I can go to another provider and somehow rescue my phone number and ditch public mobile?

5 REPLIES 5

@Delicatefade 

If you followed all the steps. It is rare but it happens that there was a provisional issue with your SIM. As mentioned earlier. It is an easy fix from an agent.

Delicatefade

I followed all of their steps. I don’t know what happened, but I currently cannot call or accept calls, so I assume that means my previous carrier cancelled and public mobile dropped the ball. I’m so upset!

@Delicatefade 

I forgot to ask if your previous service was still active because you can’t port your number if you canceled service with the previous carrier.

Delicatefade

Thanks. Rebooting didn’t help. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Delicatefade 

Reboot your phone by powering off then back on.

If that didn’t work then contact a CS_Agent by clicking on Chat bubble then type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent to investigate your porting issue. This is an easy fix from an agent.

Since PM is a prepaid service there is normally no refund. 

Need Help? Let's chat.