cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's the 13th....is it Friday the 13th...or the 13th of July when PM introduced a new web site!!

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Any issues??

You betcha.  Another roll out of an untested web design. 

Any one else have issues tot add to the list? 

Also still needs TWO logins .... one for My Account....and one for My Rewards. 

45 REPLIES 45

Yeah looks like way too many glitches in many areas, they rushed it to coincide with their fully digital rollout date I guess, and they shouldn't have. I am still pissed about the 1 year of 3x points for purchases/renewals, such a slap in the face.

What bothers me the most is:

You would think the website would be up to a Telus standard. 

All the money they have spent over the years in upgrades...not one of them has been complete thus money wasted and could have been much better if they used some of our requests/ideas. 

And they are "Putting the control back in our hands".  Is PM taking a step back in regards to control? How can we control missing information and incorrect information??

@CountyDownIeUk 

the 2nd last line :.. and so much more!!" should say.. "... and so many more bugs!!"

I guess for small company, any tests are never as good as......Production test.. LoL  (yeah yeah.. PM owned by Telus and  it is no small shop, but reality is. PM is a small shop"

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

CB5F2B19-1208-4A72-843A-07F569A7A9A9.jpeg

So this is too late.....should have been sent on day one. 

It has been picked apart and will it be fixed?

If I look at a jar of jam the label will tell me, accurately, what is inside. 

BUT. 

1. Won’t tell me the full description of my plan

2. Won’t tell me what is included in my *LD add ons

* as well some have more than what was originally stated. 

And as well. 

1. 2 separate logins that should be 1. 

2. Second factor information is incorrect. 

3. Was not tested very well, that is, if it was. 

I see the phone number in XXX-XXX-XXXX format. As far as I know, this is the most common format in North America - and the default representation in phone directories - even if Europeans and stylish artists sometimes prefer XXX.XXX.XXXX instead. How is it odd?

haha @darlicious   I was thinking that's obvious, so I was really wondering what you were trying to say. LoL

@hTideGnow 

I would think that is obvious....but you cannot turn 2FA off when using lost/stolen. Most of your account is greyed out like a chinese phone running Oreo 8.1.

@darlicious wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

You cannot do that when your account is suspended via lost/stolen.

Hi @darlicious  you meant you cannot receive the code on the phone when the phone is set Lost/Stolen?

@CountyDownIeUk 

You cannot do that when your account is suspended via lost/stolen.

Yes, verify once  and turn off  in profile.

Or have PM build an authorized second number or email to opt from. 

Or click the x in the top right corner to knock it down. 🤪

I am calling you!!!

@CountyDownIeUk 

Apparently we all have the same phone number according to telus.

Any idea how to escape the verification page without clicking on the verification method?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I like the new second factor login. And the fact you can turn on and off in your profile. 

Not a biggy, but is an issue when the “ household banker” or the “company phone coordinator” is accessing the account and the device to email or text is “out shopping” or “at the job site” 🤪. 

The code from Telus also has HANDY  information along the upper Green Bar showing the phone number and account number. 

BUT 

The ending account number is correct but most of us would want to use the phone number to reference vs the account number. ISSUE is the format of phone  number  is odd and the phone number  is incorrect and the SAME on 2 samples as below. I do not have a number ending in -8917. 

@J_PM 

96B5184E-4A8C-498F-B564-0638F230922A.jpeg16D41A23-E78F-4B10-B2F2-18A7B43F11CD.jpeg

@hTideGnow 

Ha ha photo shop, I would not know how😀

It was at top right of the second factor screen and am wondering why it is even there and also wonder why Rewards did not say My Rewards.  

HI @CountyDownIeUk   The first screenshot you got, all 3 accounts there to select, that is just photoshop? or there is one site really showing all 3?

My Rewards should really go back to My Accounts.  There is a Rewards page in My Accounts, I hope that is a placeholder for future 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

All logins like this from a drop down for My Account, My Rewards and Community. And combine the My Account login to access My Rewards as well. 

AA0310EB-94E7-4570-AF38-0DDAC8332981.jpeg

Instead of this. 

BC294160-558E-40C0-ABF1-731EF0EDF20E.jpeg

HI @CountyDownIeUk   

Not sure if it is a change of the Terminology or a mix up with the date

There were couple posts , one by @darlicious , about the cycle start date and the payment date do no match. 

Forgot the exact date, but kindly like the Payment was on July 14 (so the cycle starts July 14), but PM was showing cycle is July 13 - Aug 11.    So, the cycle start date was obviously wrong.  Maybe your date problem is related to that

But my account was showing up correctly with cycle start date and last payment date.  So, this date issue only affected some but not all

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a part of the Public Mobile upgraded experience!

/s 

At least they know about it, see these threads:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Self-serve-account-page-displays-incorrec... 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Lost-Day-of-30-Day-Bill-Cycle/m-p/844357

Now we just wait for the next update I guess

Nope!!

I have a PDF copy of one of my numbers that said BEFORE Aug 1 in the old version of My Account. 

The same number in the new version of My Account   says July 31 as in my OP.  

Terminology change was the word “BEFORE”. 

So now is the time to explain the change before the questions start rolling as suggested in OP. 

I have the 30 day process under control and understand what every 30 days means. 

@CountyDownIeUk Your payment would be one day earlier this cycle because you are on a 30 day plan and there are 31 days this month and yes it comes out early morning on your payment date

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

In the past My Account would say:

Payment Due BEFORE:  August 1, 2022

And on August 1 we would get a 9 AM text advising that payment is done. 

And on August 1 we would get a 9 PM text advising where the payment came from. 

Was the payment taken very late July 31 or very early August 1?

Most of us would relate to August 1, as being our payment date.

I would assume BEFORE, meant July 31 2022?

But now My Account says:

Next Payment 

Date: July 31, 2022

So what date will we receive the 9am and 9pm texts? Same as above? Will they be combined?

Will the texts say what date, the payments are taken?  

Will the payment be taken very late July 31 or very early August 1?

Some will feel shorted by a day. So clarification of changed terminology should be posted. @J_PM 

Some will want to know if they need to update reminders, calendars or tracking software. 

This looks good too. BUT the custom amount button was not changeable, perhaps that was by default as my $35 balance already exceeded my next payment. Nice that taxes show up right away. Will be interesting to see what the screen looks like after pressing the Complete Payment button. 

45899B93-4071-4436-A27A-2E8D5C7EA493.jpeg

@CountyDownIeUk 

yeah I hear ya! I’m a whiskey man myself

@RossN wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk Holy cow a positive post about the new upgrade!!

Ha ha....did you spill your beer?

But I remain disappointed with the stuff missing and the poorly planned logic. 

@CountyDownIeUk Holy cow a positive post about the new upgrade!!

Auto pay is fixed?? No more worries about auto pay failures. 

45376ECF-B174-4A67-8D40-E10BB79643AE.jpeg

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Online PIN number change. 

32D20D76-BB30-48E0-812C-EED9E3726C2A.jpeg

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

Login. On from iPad. 

Second factor. 

Text takes far to long. 

Email is faster

BUT 

Entering the code I have to toggle to number from alpha for each number...that’s wrong. 

Appears to be fixed. Can enter digits continuously but cannot copy and paste in one step. 

While an oracle supported PM saying the new system was tested, it remains hard to believe. But at least things are being fixed on the fly. 

@MrSpock wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk yea welcome to the club  put on your seatbelt lol

Give me a break!!!  You find this acceptable??? Self serve......this is fall down and get up and repeat til fixed. 

@NDesai wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk The new self-serve portal is actually tested. Know that there is a huge amount of traffic as most people try to check it out. Just be patient, it will be fine when not many people are accessing it at the same time. Try using incognito/private browsing mode to avoid any cache or session issues. 

@NDesai 

I find that very hard to believe that with so many things missed and not brought over. And links that go no where and a mis mash where stuff is to be found. And multiple log ons that also go no where. If there was a test it was very poorly done. Even if you click what is new it takes some where else!!! Was What's New developed and posted??

Would the average person know that they need to "Try using incognito/private browsing mode to avoid any cache or session issues."?  I'm disappointed as this is not a polished final product....same as last time...the community was the guinea pig and reports back. Is any one making a to do list???

I just want to get on and use the new stuff and do my 30 review of my 3 accounts that usually takes a 1/2 hr per account. Where is the logic??? I am missing it!!!

Javatyger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like it’s fixed, but yah, not Apple friendly it seems. 

Need Help? Let's chat.