cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with porting number

Cherrys1001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to port my bell landline to my public mobile plan. I’ve tried this twice- once when I originally purchase the plan at the vendor who activated my SIM card then again via logging a ticket. Both times someone was suppose to get back to me if it didn’t work but I have not heard from anyone. The porting has still not been done and it’s been 3 weeks since my first attempt. Help! 

3 REPLIES 3

Is your bell line still active and in good standing? It needs to be.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Cherrys1001 wrote:

I’m trying to port my bell landline to my public mobile plan. I’ve tried this twice- once when I originally purchase the plan at the vendor who activated my SIM card then again via logging a ticket. Both times someone was suppose to get back to me if it didn’t work but I have not heard from anyone. The porting has still not been done and it’s been 3 weeks since my first attempt. Help! 

@Cherrys1001   Submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon and type in "port request" and follow the prompts to finish.  Here's a link to SIMon: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Cherrys1001 

Generally, landlines do take longer to port.  Usually up to 7 days, but if it is 3 weeks, it should have been done by now. 

You will need to follow up with moderators to help complete port.  You may need to submit another ticket for follow up service.  

Need Help? Let's chat.